Practice Vision and Values
To enhance the quality of life of individuals in the local community through the efficient use of all health care resources available.
As an organisation The New Coningsby Surgery has long had a mission statement.
Each staff member’s visions are important to us, and we feel that visions will develop and evolve over time, and new ones will appear as our dynamic organisations changes and new services are introduced and when new staff join us.
- We aim to maintain a supportive, fulfilling and rewarding working environment for all.
- To encourage personal development through regular and effective appraisal and educational events.
- To listen to all team members and value comments, suggestions and contributions
- To project a positive and professional image of ourselves both within and outside the practice
- To work hard
For our patients
- To provide excellent customer service, by ensuring we respond to patients in open, caring and timely fashion.
- To provide highly effective, efficient and safe healthcare services for our patients and to listen, communicate and collaborate with patients effectively.
- To provide an environment which is clean, safe and welcoming with discrimination
- To provide urgent appointments that enable patients, as a minimum, to talk to a clinician on the day
- To focus on prevention of disease by promoting health and wellbeing and offering care and advice to our patients.
- To respond quickly and proactively to any concerns patients may have about the service they receive from us